Monday 17 August 2009

Day #1

Hey again everyone - today was Day #1 in Bible School and we had orientation, it was alot of fun and i am excited for classes to start! Its so nice seeing old friends here and being able to catch up as well as making new friends! It feels like i have been here alot longer than just 4 days! It just feels so much like home i love it!

I have now got all my schedules and books that i need now im just waiting for wednesday to come and classes to start! :)

I just sit here and cant believe i am finally here and getting started - i think of all the obstacles i overcome to get to this point and how God helped me through. I am so excited to see what he has to teach me in these next 2 years!

God is good

1 comment:

  1. Exciting stuff!

    I hope you're feeling better too.

    Take Care X

    ReplyDelete